- Monthly Unlimited – $110
- 10-Punch – $105 (3 month expiration)
- Initial Start-up – $160 (This includes 1st months dues plus (3) 1-hour sessions. Regular membership rates apply after 1st month.)
- MIL/LEO/FIRE/STUDENT: 10% off
- Couples: 10% off
- Year Paid In Full: 10% off
– Only 1 Discount Applies
– Discount applied to “Monthly Unlimited” ONLY.
DROP-IN RATES (out-of-town athletes WITH CF experience)
- Daily: $10
- Weekly: $40
- Membership fees automatically deducted on the 1st of each month.
- Two week written notice for cancellation is required.
- Declined auto-pays incur a $20 processing fee.
CrossFit Cheyenne tries to accommodate the needs of its members as much as possible. With that said, we have some guidelines to protect our members and the business itself. Listed below are some guidelines regarding membership at CrossFit Cheyenne.
- Membership is for unlimited classes per week.
- Membership requires that you keep an active credit card on file. Declined auto-pay incurs a $20 processing fee.
- Memberships are honored for the term you choose and will continue until notification is made to end your membership.
- Memberships WILL NOT be placed on hold if you are out of town or out of the gym for a certain period of time. If you have an unforeseen circumstance (i.e. deployment, injury, temporary job relocation) please speak with CFC staff.